Level 1 Stack Tester
POSITIONS: 1 Available
LOCATIONS: West Midlands
SALARY: (Negotiable depending on experience)
HOURS: 37 ½ Hours per week plus Overtime
HOLIDAY: 24 days holiday
An MCERTS Level 1 Stack Tester is required with a minimum of 1 years practical experience as a stack emissions monitoring technician. Ideally the candidate would hold or be working towards technical endorsements.
The role includes monitoring the pollution from chimney stacks at sites across the UK and Europe. The applicant should have experience of report writing, client liaison and analytical / laboratory techniques consistent with all main stack emissions monitoring procedures.
Please visit our Stack Emissions Monitoring service page for more details regarding our expert service.
ECL is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy that focuses on delivering a comprehensive range of professional, high quality testing, inspection and monitoring and consultancy services throughout the UK. Due to our increasing growth, there is now a need for a new stack emissions tester to join the team.
- Must have a Driving license
- Minimum GCSE English & Maths
- 1 Year experience within a similar role
- MCERTS Level 1 Stack Testing Qualification
- Must be willing to work away form home and work overtime
- Computer literate – Good understanding of Excel & Word is essential.
- This is a physical job; candidates must be able to work outdoors in all weather and at heights of up to 200 feet.
- A Further Education Qualification/Certificate or degree in a relevant subject e.g. environmental Sciences.
- Have or working towards technical endorsements
Level 1 Stack Tester training will be provided. Successful applicants will be put forward to pursue the relevant Level 2 professional qualifications under the MCERTS scheme if enthusiastic. Career progression opportunities available.