ENVIRONMENTAL AIR QUALITY CONSULTANT.
ECL is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy that focuses on delivering a comprehensive range of professional, high-quality testing, inspection, monitoring, and consultancy services throughout the UK.
Established in 2001, we are now the largest Emissions Monitoring test house in Wales and top 3 in the UK. Over the last eighteen months, despite corona-virus, the company has maintained growth at over 30%. We have extensive experience in air emissions monitoring, providing services to our broad range of clients throughout the UK and Europe.
Due to our increasing growth, there is now a need for a new MCERTS Level 2 Stack Tester with a minimum of 2 years of practical experience to join our teams in Cardiff, Leeds and the West Midlands offices.
ECL is a multi disciplinary environmental company and as our staff progress and develop within the business they will have the opportunity to work within other ECL disciplines. One of ECL’s core beliefs is cross-skilling staff within the business to work on multi disciplinary projects.
YOUR TASKS WOULD BE…
The work will involve undertaking a wide range of Environmental Air Monitoring activities. Predominantly working as a team leader. Managing a team and undertaking air quality emissions monitoring whilst adhering to documented procedures, regulatory standards, and industry best practice.
Other activities would include:
- Working both in the office and out on site
- Preparing equipment ready for site visits
- Ordering the relevant sampling media in preparation for site visits
- Driving to and from site and collecting equipment when required
- Assisting with report preparation and pre-site visit documentation
- In some instances, working at height and lifting will be required
YOU’RE THE ONE IF YOU…
The Environmental Air Quality Consultant position is suitable for an independent individual with intellectual maturity and can manage their time effectively.
The applicant should have experience in report writing, client liaison, and analytical / laboratory techniques consistent with all main stack emissions monitoring procedures. Career progression opportunities available.
The candidate will be expected to work predominantly from clients’ sites,the ECL regional offices and home working.
The applicant must have:
- A current manual UK driving licence is essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft excel and word
- A desire to learn and progress
- Self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Good English and Math Skills
- Willingness to work overtime based upon project requirements
- Flexibility for staying away from home whilst working on some projects
GET IN TOUCH…