Trainee Environmental Scientists – Stack Emissions Monitoring
POSITIONS: 2 Available
LOCATIONS: West Midlands or Cardiff
SALARY: £15,500+ (Negotiable depending on experience)
HOURS: 37 ½ Hours per week plus Overtime
HOLIDAY: 24 days holiday
Two trainee Environmental Scientists required to monitor pollution from chimney stacks at sites across the UK and Europe. One based at our West Midlands office and another located at our Cardiff office.
- Must have a Driving license
- Minimum GCSE English & Maths
- Computer literate – Good understanding of Excel & Word is essential.
- Must be willing to work away form home and work overtime
- This is a physical job; candidates must be able to work outdoors in all weather and at heights of up to 200 feet.
- A Further Education Qualification/Certificate or degree in a relevant subject e.g. environmental Sciences.
Full training will be provided. Successful applicants will be put forward to pursue the relevant professional qualifications under the MCERTS scheme. Career progression opportunities available.