MCERTS Level 2 Stack Tester
POSITIONS: 1 Available
LOCATIONS: West Midlands
SALARY: (Negotiable depending on experience)
HOURS: 37 ½ Hours per week
HOLIDAY: 24 days holiday
ECL is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy that focuses on delivering a comprehensive range of professional, high-quality testing, inspection, monitoring, and consultancy services throughout the UK.
Due to our increasing growth, there is now a need for a new MCERTS Level 2 Stack Tester with a minimum of 2 years of practical experience to join the team.
The role includes monitoring the pollution from chimney stacks at sites across the UK and Europe.
The applicant should have experience in report writing, client liaison, and analytical / laboratory techniques consistent with all main stack emissions monitoring procedures. Career progression opportunities available.
Please visit our Stack Emissions Monitoring service page for more details regarding our expert service.
- Must have a Driving license
- Minimum GCSE English & Maths
- 2 Years of experience within a similar role
- MCERTS Level 2 Stack Testing Qualification
- Must be willing to work away from home
- Computer literate – Good understanding of Excel & Word is essential.
- This is a physical job; candidates must be able to work outdoors in all weather and at heights of up to 200 feet.
- A Further Education Qualification/Certificate or degree in a relevant subject e.g. Environmental Sciences.
- Have or working towards technical endorsements
We are always looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and dynamic people to join our vibrant and exceptionally talented team of consultants at ECL..